Cheap Dedicated Servers in Europe?

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by Hdodk, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Hdodk Member

Money:
    $76
    I'm looking for a cheap dedicate server in France with at least these features:
    - Good Server Up-time
    - Server Update State
    - Capacity
    From all the hosts I have come across, I liked the one called Crookservers.com. What do you know about them?
    How long have they been providing hosting services?
    Any help?
  2. Groussin Member

Money:
    $130
    As I know Aspnix.com is best option for server solutions. Their reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use and useful, servers are fast and stable.
  3. IngaV Member

Money:
    $48
    Vdsinside.com has the cheapest dedicated servers in Europe.
    Support staff is active and fast and their servers are able to meet the needs of any discriminating webmasters.
  4. Ggmoston Member

Money:
    $98
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    It is worth mentioning that unlike some shared hosts, Aspnix.com maintains a shared cluster, meaning they use separate servers for separate services: web, database, email, control panel, which is excellent.
  5. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    I know that with Redswitchces.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  6. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    I'd like to say that Redswitches.com would be good to get dedicated server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
  7. Vermut Member

Money:
    $47
    Readymakers.com provides quality and reliable servers in France with high uptime and low prices.
    Check out their plans.
  8. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    You will be pleased dealing with Redswitches.com server solutions. They have high reputation and powerful servers, just give them a chance.
  9. Tudokok Member

Money:
    $82
    I am very happy with crookservers.com hosting services. The prices are cheap and their customer service is excellent!
    Their support is amazing, friendly, and never make you feel "stupid" like some others.
    The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything.
  10. Tikobin Member

Money:
    $77
    Yes, crookservers.com have really good reputation in the hosting services market.
    The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.
  11. Vermut Member

Money:
    $47
    I want to say that koddos.com provides quality dedicated servers in Europe at affordable prices.
    Servers are stable and their support is helpful around the clock.