Cloud host in US

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by Groussin, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Groussin Member

Money:
    $130
    I'd like to know all the reliable host which are offering cloud hosting solutions with best uptime and based in US. Found attractive offers from hostnun.net, what can you say about their service?
  2. Ggmoston Member

Money:
    $97
    If you need to find reliable cloud hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, choose hostforweb.com

Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.
  3. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    According to my research hostnun.net is offering cheap stable cloud hosting solutions. Their servers are solid, support is skilled and you'll get all needed features. You can use them for free whole month, just use coupon code JOINFREE!
  4. Traventy Member

Money:
    $41
    Servermania and rivalhost provide entrancing cloud hosting service.
    Their servers are stable and uptime is high.
    Prices are rather affordable.
  5. Prednl Member

Money:
    $72
    You can trust hostingsource.com as all of their work is based on quality.
    ==> uptime is great and speed connectivity is really fast - you'll see.
    I am pleased with the value of the service and the customer service. Their cloud hosting plans are affordable - you will get what you pay for.
  6. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. I know that Newpush.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
  7. Tudokok Member

Money:
    $82
    I am 100% sure that hostforweb.com will be good choice if you need stable cloud hosting services.
    Their servers are very stable. So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.
  8. Herecy Member

Money:
    $136
    Seems hostnun.net is the best option to get cloud solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.