ecommerce hosting

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by MurrayWest, Feb 19, 2014.

1. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    I'm in search of trustworthy services to get reliable ecommerce hosting plan with high uptime.
    Found attractive offers from cddhosting.com, what is better to use and why?
    Any info on these web hosts? how is their customer support?
  2. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    According to my research cddhosting.com is offering quality hosting solutions. You will receive stable network, various useful features and skilled support team
  3. Vermut Member

Money:
    $47
    Ifastnet.com and jumpline.com are trustworthy hosts which provide resourceful and stable hosting service.
    There are all necessary resources in their plans to feel fine in the IT world.
  4. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    Seems cddhosting.com is the best option to get low-cost quality hosting solutions. I am impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost. Support is always ready to help
  5. Tudokok Member

Money:
    $82
    Dailyrazor.com web hosting plans are quite good for running ecommerce plans.
    Bottom line:
    - Excellent stability for a site once it's up
    - Excellent customer service
    - Reasonably priced
    - Offers templates
  6. Groussin Member

Money:
    $130
    My recommendation is ViUX.com company, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
  7. GrimGreay Member

Money:
    $44
    Ifastnet and a2hosting companies are good for hosting e-shops with.
    Servers are solid and prices are low.
    Plans have all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.
  8. Tikobin Member

Money:
    $77
    It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good web hosting company.
    I can put forward a recommendation to look at Hostdepot Linux web hosting solutions.
    Since 1997, it has been providing reliable hosting services in US along with 24/7 customer support.
  9. IngaV Member

Money:
    $48
    I second ifastnet.com.
    Servers are stable and prices are affordable.
    Support is active for 24 hours.

RAILGUN is their 15% off.
  10. Hdodk Member

Money:
    $76
    I'm impressed with the folks at demontech.net. They provide the information, services and tools for users to really work with a website and to develop it properly. Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.
    The best support team.