Followup Email tool search

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Forum' started by Herecy, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    Looking for a tool to send multiple follow-up emails to the same person if I do not get a reply. I'd use it for my business to follow-up on sales emails. Found attractive offer from TickleTrain website and wonder about their quality, have you ever used them?
  2. Groussin Member

Money:
    $130
    All I can say is TickleTrain.com is a great tool for scheduling automatic emails. You can have several pre-written emails sent out at different times - you set your own schedule. It sends out a daily reminder of what emails are scheduled for that day so you can make changes, if needed. It can be used for any subject or purpose.
  3. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    According to my research TickleTrain.com is really great option for your search. This tool is working perfectly without any glitches. All your mail will be delivered right according to schedule. Pricing is affordable, features are useful.
  4. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    No doubts tickletrain.com are best option! You can have several pre-written emails sent out at different times and set it to your own schedule. It sends out a daily reminder of what emails are scheduled for that day so you can make changes. My clients get personal attention from me and I just had to write the emails once.