HostingSource VPS deals. Any comments?

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by Hdodk, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Hdodk Member

Money:
    $76
    Would like to know what other people think of hostingsource.com VPS deals.
    Will it be worth to deal with them? What can you say about their server uptime and customer support?
    Where are their servers located?
  2. Groussin Member

Money:
    $130
    I think you should look for more reliable names to make a proper choice. My recommendation is Kvchosting.com vps plans. They are delivering reasonable pricing, featured plans and performance servers.
  3. IngaV Member

Money:
    $48
    A2hosting.com provides the best and most reliable SSD VPS deals with a 34% off - CUPID34.
    Servers are modest and network is fully-redundant.
    Prices are low.
  4. Ggmoston Member

Money:
    $98
    It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with hostingsource.com services. The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. the price is sweet!
  5. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    You can rely on Kvchosting.com plans. Many webmasters are satisfied with their high uptime, big variety of features and knowledgeable support.
  6. Vermut Member

Money:
    $47
    Look at VPS deals from 4goodhosting.com.
    Servers are solid and network is fully-redundant.
    Prices are low and their tech staff is responsive any time you contact them.
  7. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    I can say that Kvchosting.com service is excellent. They are always helpful and servers are fast. I like their low-cost deals.
  8. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    As I see there are no better options than Kvchosting.com services. You will be pleased with their high performance servers, fast network and knowledgeable support.
  9. Vladlen Member

Money:
    $40
    I second 4goodhosting.com.
    This company has solid servers and high uptime and prices are low on their VPS accounts.
  10. Tikobin Member

Money:
    $77
    I have been with hostingsource.com for over 5 months and have been pleased so far.
    This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.
    They are always there to help me!
  11. Tudokok Member

Money:
    $82
    If you ask me, I was impressed by hostingsource.com vps hosting plans:
    The price is $10/mo for 1gb of RAM, 20 gbs of storage, 3 tbs of bandwidth.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.