Invoice reminders

Discussion in 'Website SEO' started by Herecy, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    I have big number of clients and their paydate is differ, almost every day I must check my list to know closest dates. I wonder if there any automatic tool which will notify me and send automatic emails to my clients? As I know such tools are known as autoresponders, right? Quick goolesearch gave me lots of names and I need one and the best. I've also found tickletrain.com services, they are cheap. What can you recommend folks?
  2. Groussin Member

Money:
    $135
    I am using a service provided by tickletrain.com. There are both free and paid plans, but it’s great for automating follow-ups for unanswered emails and leads. You just include a special email address in the BCC field of the email you want tracked and if you don’t get a response, it reminds you of the email; but best of all, it has pre-written responses ready to send out.
  3. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    According to my research TickleTrain.com is really great option for your search. This tool is working perfectly without any glitches. All your mail will be delivered right according to schedule. Pricing is affordable, features are useful.
  4. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    Well, according to my knowledge you can easily do it for your own and use different automatic tools such as email schedulers and autoresponders. All I know is tickletrain.com is a rather quality web-based service that sends emails out for you. Use it for any subject or purpose.
  5. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    Now I can share some personal experience with tickletrain.com. They are working really well, no troubles so far. It is sending reminders and easy to use if you need to follow-up your mails. Tool is definitely useful.