Mexican Hosting?

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by Tudokok, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Tudokok Member

Money:
    $82
    Going to launch a new web site and need to choose a good host offering cheap hosting accounts and providing stable hosting services in Mexico.
    I got to know that digitalserver.com.mx is Mexican web host. Is it true?
    Do they offer real Mexican IP's within their hosting plans?
    Can I rely on them?
  2. Tikobin Member

Money:
    $77
    Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.
    Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
    Digitalserver.com.mx is a great option to get reliable hosting in Mexico.
  3. Hdodk Member

Money:
    $76
    I have a very small private web site in the Mexico just for family and friends and I can state that digitalserver.com.mx is reliable Mexican web host.
    The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
  4. Ggmoston Member

Money:
    $98
    I just thought that they could offer to the vpn companies servers located in México.
    Digitalserver.com.mx is reliable and well-known Mexican web host.
    It offers nice discount: 50MXN - gives 50% first month of any dedicated server in México.
  5. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    My preferable option to get reliable hosting plans is Newpush. So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
  6. Prednl Member

Money:
    $72
    I know that digitalserver.com.mx servers could be suitable for running VPN and offer real Mexican IP's.

Besides, their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff. They are the best.
  7. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    As I see Kvchosting.com service is excellent. I like their low-cost deals. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.
  8. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    If you are in search of quality experienced host you should definitely use Aspnix. They are reliable host with high stability and performance. Support is always ready to help.
  9. Groussin Member

Money:
    $130
    According to my research Aspnix.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.