offshore hosting

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by Solaris, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    Looking for quality offshore hosting provider. If koddos.com is the only reliable?
    Any experience with them you have?
  2. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    Quality hosting solutions are provided by Exmasters. Their servers are not pricey and they have stable servers which are well-balanced. Network is solid and technicians are professionals.
  3. Ajstewart New Member

Money:
    $19
    My alternate recommendation is hosting provided by 7Host.com. Servers are rock-solid and prices are cheap. I think the best experience is personal, so give them a try.
  4. IngaV Member

Money:
    $48
    I dare say koddos.com look rather attractive from my point of view.
    They have stable servers and prices are competitive.
    Give them a try to see how they work in reality.
  5. Vermut Member

Money:
    $47
    I want to say that koddos is a decent host whose services are widely used by many webmasters all over the IT world.
    Prices are competitive and services are resourceful and stable.
  6. Groussin Member

Money:
    $130
    I'd suggest citynetworkhosting as trustworthy webhosting provider with cheap pricing and skilled support staff. Use them without any hesitation.
  7. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    You will have nice hosting opportunities dealing with Exmasters.com. You will receive stable featured plans and quality customer care. It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
  8. GrimGreay Member

Money:
    $44
    Koddos is a trustworthy host with high uptime and low prices.
    Servers have no downtime and their prices are competitive.