offshore service in Europe

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by Vermut, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Vermut Member

Money:
    $47
    What host is good at delivering quality offshore hosting service in Europe?
    Is that koddos or ... ?
  2. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    I suggest you to have more reliable names to make a proper choice. Take a look at Exmasters.com services. Their webhosting plans are reliable and trustworthy, support is knowledgeable and prices are low.
  3. Vladlen Member

Money:
    $40
    Using koddos service, you get quality and stable offshore hosting with high uptime, stable servers and active support.
    They have a 15% off - WINTER1.
  4. GrimGreay Member

Money:
    $44
    Koddos company is trustworthy and their service is resourceful.
    Use them to meet all your needs.
    Support is active for 24 hours.
  5. Groussin Member

Money:
    $130
    As an alternative I recommend you to use 7Host.com. You will be pleased dealing with their hosting services. They have quality services, high stability and reasonable prices.
  6. IngaV Member

Money:
    $48
    Having a deal with koddos.com, you get stable and quality service.
    Their uptime is high and servers are well-balanced.
    WINTER14is their 15% off.
  7. Ggmoston Member

Money:
    $98
    Why not to give trusted brand a try? Taking the advantage of the opportunity can draw your attention to warez-host.com and their offshore hosting deals.

I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
  8. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    I suppose you need to compare offers and chose the best one. I know that citynetworkhosting.com is offering high stability of servers, solid network and high level customer care.
  9. Traventy Member

Money:
    $43
    Koddos service is worth every cent you pay for their service.
    Prices are competitive, servers are stable and their technicians are knowledgeable.
  10. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    Give a chance to citynetworkhosting.com plans. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.