Quality reseller

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by Herecy, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    Going to start reselling and need to choose a good host offering reseller hosting accounts and providing stable hosting services in Canada.
    I got to know that Planethoster.net has servers in Canada.
    Can I rely on them?
  2. Groussin Member

Money:
    $130
    I think you will need more reliable options in NA. Check for offers from OurInternet, quality hosting provider with stable plans and various useful features.
  3. Ajstewart New Member

Money:
    $19
    Have you looked for reviews on them? I have heard that Planethoster.net is quality company with high uptime, reasonable prices and featured plans.
  4. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    I suppose you'll need more options to compare offers and choose the suitable one. My suggestion is to use Hosteasier services which are provided by professional team for reasonable pricing.
  5. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    I'd suggest OurInternet.us solutions to use. Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction. Uptime is 99.99% and performance is highest according to various tests.
  6. Traventy Member

Money:
    $43
    4goodhosting.com provides quality reselling in Canada.
    Uptime is 100% and prices are not high.
    Support is active for 24 hours.
  7. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    Thank you folks. I am going to give a try to services from Planethoster.net. I like their uptime and professional tech staff.
  8. Vermut Member

Money:
    $47
    Look at 4goodhosting.com services which are resourceful and well-supported.
    They provide reselling in Canada on sweet terms as well at modest rates.