Quality stable host

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by Solaris, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    I need to buy hosting for my website, I am really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems so many things and each time need to face some problems. Sometimes website does not open and I am looking my business. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names.
    What do you know about services from cddhosting.com and citynetworkhosting.com? What host will be better to use?
  2. Ggmoston Member

Money:
    $101
    Sorry, I know nothing about them at all. You can get nice hosting solutions offered by alberthost.com, decent and reputed web host.
    The server up-time is perfect. Their packages include so many useful features and great resources.
  3. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    My preferable option is citynetworkhosting.com to get hosting solutions. So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
  4. Prednl Member

Money:
    $74
    Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
    I have seen only positive feedbacks about a2hosting.com web hosting services.
    They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.
  5. Groussin Member

Money:
    $135
    Seems citynetworkhosting.com will be best option to get hosting plans. You will be pleased with their affordable pricing and skilled support.
  6. Tudokok Member

Money:
    $82
    Take a look at glowhost.com. My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times.
    I also liked their cpanel control panel better than other control panel interfaces I have used.
    Highly recommended them.
  7. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    As I see cddhosting.com is a quality hosting provider. Their reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
  8. Vladlen Member

Money:
    $40
    A2hosting.com and internetworldwide.org are two stable and reliable hosting companies with high uptime and low prices.
    Support is active and helpful around the clock.
  9. Tikobin Member

Money:
    $77
    I can draw your attention to hostdepot.com - they offer quality and stable hosting services (since 1997).
    Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help.
    Wonderful quick efficient professional service.