Reliable Hosting in Mexico?

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by Prednl, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Prednl Member

Money:
    $72
    I'd like to know all the reliable hosts providing cloud hosting solutions with best uptime and based in Mexico.
    Need experienced provider, knowledgeable high available support via ticket and phone and moderate price.
    Found attractive offers from digitalserver.com.mx, their pricing looks reasonable.
    What can you say about their service?
  2. Tudokok Member

Money:
    $82
    I am lucky having found digitalserver.com.mx web host - these guys are professionals.
    Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
  3. GrimGreay Member

Money:
    $44
    Use digitalserver.com.mx with no hesitations.
    This company has stable servers and hgh uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
  4. Groussin Member

Money:
    $130
    As an alternative check for offers from WebIntellects.com hosting provider. They are experienced company with high uptime and big variety of useful features.
  5. Ggmoston Member

Money:
    $98
    My hosting experience using digitalserver.com.mx service is great. I should say that it was very hard for me to find them, and after reading positive reviews decided to give them a try - it was the best decision I made.
    Support was patient with me and spent time with me, even though he had others on the line.
  6. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    I know quality Brazilian hosting provider - Maxihost.com.br. They have solid servers and attractive deals.
  7. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    According to my research Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.
  8. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    I know that with services from Maxihost everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge of server tweaking and managing.
  9. Hdodk Member

Money:
    $76
    I've been with Digitalserver.com.mx for about 4 months.
    So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
    The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.