Require a good host

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by Tikobin, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Tikobin Member

Money:
    $77
    I have a blog that i need to host preferable in US because of the location of my audience.
    10GBs - Web Space, 100GBs - Traffic
    How is dthosting.com hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
    Will you point me a good host?
  2. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    As an alternative I recommend to go with demontech.net solutions. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.
  3. GrimGreay Member

Money:
    $44
    Check out hosting services from dailyrazor and ifastnet.
    These companies have attractive shared hosting plans which have many useful features and their prices are affordable. Support is active as well.
  4. Hdodk Member

Money:
    $76
    There is no need to look at any alternatives, dthosting.com is reliable host that has really good reputation.
    Their support team are more than great, I even asked them to change the bill due-time and they did without any extra charge. I will never ever switch from them.
    It is the best host ever.
  5. Groussin Member

Money:
    $135
    I'd suggest ViUX.com webhosting solutions which are time-tested and reliable. You will get high stability, useful features and affordable prices.
  6. Ggmoston Member

Money:
    $101
    Dthosting.com have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
    In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend them to everyone.
    Their uptime is quite good.
  7. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    If you are looking for reliable host you should use services provided by 27hosting.com. You will get stable featured plans and outstanding customer care. Many webmasters are satisfied with them.
  8. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    As I see 27hosting.com will meet any your demand. They are experienced host with trustworthy service, high uptime and reliable service.
    May also name citynetworkhosting.com services. You will get stable featured plans for low prices.
  9. Tudokok Member

Money:
    $82
    Well, demontech.net have been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me. Their support responds is within minutes (although i never had any major issues).
    Uptime is great.
  10. Prednl Member

Money:
    $74
    If you ask me, I'd recommend you to give hostforweb.com a try. They offer 30% off the price on 1st month order - use the code 'spring'.
    This experience has been great. The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.