Stable Cheap Hosting

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by MurrayWest, Jul 1, 2013.

1. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    Hello. I am in search of hosting solutions with low prices and 99.99% uptime.
    After some research I have found citynetworkhosting.com and also cddhosting.com offers.
    Do you have any thoughts and knowledge about their service? What will be better for me?
  2. IngaV Member

Money:
    $48
    Stable cheap hosting can be got from 02hosting and obhosting companies.
    Their plans are full of useful resources and servers have high uptime and fully-redundant network.
  3. Ggmoston Member

Money:
    $101
    You can rely on M6.net - their pricing is so cheap and features are great.

Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.
    They are time-tested, have been providing hosting services since 1997.
  4. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    According to my research citynetworkhosting provides hosting solutions which are worth your attention. You will get high performance servers, affordable prices and skilled management staff.
  5. Traventy Member

Money:
    $43
    Cheap and reliable hosting services .... so I think a2hosting and obhosting provide such services.
    They have low prices on their full-featured services.
    Uptime is high and support is active around the clock.
  6. Prednl Member

Money:
    $72
    I am 100% sure that m6.net will suit your specific needs and meet your expectations.

All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
    Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.
  7. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    No doubts citynetworkhosting.com is quality host and their solutions perfectly suitable for your demands. You will receive stable fast servers for reasonable pricing. Do not hesitate to contact them directly and get more details.
  8. Vermut Member

Money:
    $51
    Cheap and reliable hosting can be got from 02hosting.com and readymakers.com.
    Both have low cost resourceful plans with high uptime and excellent support.
  9. Tudokok Member

Money:
    $82
    You can get cheap hosting from gigapros.com.
    I do not know of another webhost that offers that level of customer support and satisfaction. Recommend them for those who want to run any kind of websites.
  10. Groussin Member

Money:
    $135
    I would recommend you to get quality hosting solutions provided by cddhosting. You will receive 100% uptime and 24/7 available skilled support, prices are low!
  11. Ajstewart New Member

Money:
    $19
    There are no better option than citynetworkhosting.com for your needs. Their uptime is 100%, performance is great and support staff is available all round the clock.
  12. Tikobin Member

Money:
    $77
    Give citynetworkhosting.com a try. The company states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign.
    As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
  13. Hdodk Member

Money:
    $76
    Think that kvchosting.com will suit all your specific requirements.
    The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they truly cared about ALL there customers.
    Reliability has been 100%.