Suggestions on Offshore VPS hosts?

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by Prednl, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Prednl Member

Money:
    $72
    I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about Myvpz.net?
    The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order offshore VPS hosting provider and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?
  2. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    I suppose you should look for more reliable options to make a proper choice. Check for offers from AJKservers.co.uk. You will be pleased with solid servers, skilled team and reasonable deals.
  3. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    No doubts AJKservers will meet your demands. They are delivering affordable plans with various useful features and many payment options.
  4. Groussin Member

Money:
    $130
    You will be pleased dealing with Zeropid EU located servers. You will get stable featured plans and outstanding customer care. Many webmasters are satisfied with them.
  5. Ggmoston Member

Money:
    $98
    I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. So, check HostPlay.com offshore VPS deals.
    Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.
    The best support team. They offer easy to use features.
  6. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    I believe you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. With services from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. Customer support is responsive and helpful solving any problem you've faced. Servers are fastest and reliable.