support service is needed

Discussion in 'Hosting and Website/Server Administration' started by GrimGreay, May 27, 2013.

1. GrimGreay Member

Money:
    $44
    I need a quality support service and proaxxs.net was advised me to try, do you know how they work in reality?
  2. Groussin Member

Money:
    $130
    I've had a good run deal with Newpush - these guys know what they are doing. I must say that they have exceeded my expectations. They respond very quickly. And they have been doing whatever I need and whenever I need that on my server. That is enough to send them request and get fast response and get the task done.
  3. MurrayWest Member

Money:
    $125
    Say Newpush.com would be really good for this, price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.
  4. Traventy Member

Money:
    $43
    Use proaxxs.net with no hesitations.
    They have quality and skillful technicians who know how to make their clients' services be online around the clock.
  5. Solaris Member

Money:
    $126
    According to my research Newpush.com management would be best for your demands. Their support staff is working hard to provide reliable service for affordable prices.
  6. mailcpm New Member

Money:
    $7
    Our company use hostome.com for 2 years now. To be honest we do not have any issue with them. Good technical support and no down time.
  7. Tudokok Member

Money:
    $82
    There is no denying the fact that you will be pleased with Proaxxs.net managed services.
    Their IT-technicians know how to do their job qualified and keep everything working.

The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.
  8. Herecy Member

Money:
    $141
    Why do you still hesitate? I can say that Newpush.com is experienced host with attractive deals and professional team, you can use them for sure.
  9. Ajstewart New Member

Money:
    $19
    Wow, seems they are really reliable company! I've noticed Newpush.com has rich experience in webhosting business and offering low-cost services.
  10. GrimGreay Member

Money:
    $44
    I see that proaxxs.net support service will be fine for me.
    I will use them for running my servers.
  11. IngaV Member

Money:
    $48
    I think the OP has already used proaxxs.net service.
    I have read many nice reviews of their support service on WHT.
  12. Traventy Member

Money:
    $43
    Proaxxs.net offer high quality server administration services for hundreds of clients ranging from individuals & hobbyist to small & enterprise size businesses.
    And their prices are affordable.
  13. Vermut Member

Money:
    $47
    Use proaxxs.net support putting no further questions.
    They have quality tech staff who is able to solve any problems which may occur on the server.
  14. Vladlen Member

Money:
    $40
    Guess proaxxs.net will meet all your needs, the OP.
    Overall they have many nice feedbacks on WHT and on some other forums.
    Give them a try.